Terms & Conditions
Registration and Account authenticity
Internshipwala users provide authentic personal and professional information without any discrepancy. Here are some commitments you make to while registration and submission of data on Internshipwala:
- You will not provide any false personal or professional information on Internshipwala, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without their consent.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- If you represent an organization, you must have the right to make representation on their behalf and both you and the organization agree to these terms and conditions.
- Internshipwala can only be used by people over the age of 14 as on date.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. For an organizational account you will not share your password and username with people who do not have the right to make representation on behalf of the organization.
- If you make any false claims or make representation on other's behalf, we reserve the right to disable accounts without any notice.
- You shall visit the website regularly and make sure the data is updated at all points of time. Any change of location, phone no. or other information should be updated within 48 hours of change to keep the website effective for all parties concerned.
- You shall not post anything offensive, objectionable or against the law of the land on this platform.
- You will not try to copy the lecture content of internshipwala.com.
- You understand that when you opt for Online Training you have to pay the Training Fee. You will get online lecture contents/documents in your DASHBOARD. From time to time you may get support in the form of ZOOM Meeting or other online help technologies like AnyDesk/Whatsapp/SMS/Email etc in some courses. You may also be asked to visit our partner companies for some practical exposure. At the end of the course you will have to take an online assessment. Based on your performance in the assessment and the regularity of attendance you will get a Training Certificate.
Your training also includes one week of Office Exposure in which you will get to learn Making Reports, Supervising Juniors, Playing Keyrole in the Team, Proactive Attitude, Knowing your Product or Services, Knowing your Competitors, SWOT, Working on the strengths and overcoming the weakness. You will also learn the basics of Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel. These two utilities are much needed when you work in Office. That is why our online training is an Online Internship.
- You understand that when you opt for Online Project you have to pay the Project Fee. You will get online lecture contents/documents in your DASHBOARD. From time to time you may get support in the form of ZOOM Meeting or other online Technologies like AnyDesk/Whatsapp/SMS/Email etc in some courses. You may also be asked to visit our partner companies for some practical exposure. Based on your performance during the project you will be get a Project Completion Certificate. Once you complete your Project you may apply for Internship in our Partner Companies. These companies may or may not enroll you for Internship. It depends on the requirement of the company.
- You understand that when you apply for Internship you may or may not get stipend. The internships mentioned in our website are from various sources like whatsapp forwards, linkedin profiles etc. It is upto the candidate to verify and get satisfied with the organization before the internships start. In case of non payment of stipend or any other issues InternshipWALA shall in no way be accountable. However, we prefer that you get some stipend in the range of Rs.1500/- to Rs. 5000/- depending on the task allotted to you and the duration. You will be selected by the company based on your Qualification/Practical Knowledge/Innovative ideas etc. The duration for the Internship may vary from Two Weeks to Six Months depending on the organization and the responsibilities given to the intern. During Internship you may be asked to work online or you may be called in their offices. You may get online lecture contents/documents in your DASHBOARD. From time to time you may get support in the form of ZOOM Meeting or other online Technologies like AnyDesk/Whatsapp/SMS/Email etc. You may also be asked to visit our partner companies for some practical exposure. You may also opt for purely Online Internship, mostly in IT Companies in which you will be trained Online. At the end of the Internship you will get a Certificate of Internship.
- You understand that when you apply for a Job you have to verify the organization and the Job profile. The Jobs mentioned in our website are from various sources like whatsapp forwards, linkedin profiles etc. It is upto the candidate to verify and get satisfied with the organization before starting the Job. In case of non payment of Salary or any other issues InternshipWALA shall be in no way accountable. We strongly recommend the candidates, not to pay any charges if the company ask and inform us on our customer care number. Before accepting the JOB from any company please go through the TnC and be sure about every point. It is totally the responsibility of the candidates to verify the JOB/ORGANIZATION/EMPLOYER before accepting the offer.
- InternshipWALA does not charge the students or the companies for arranging Pool Campus Drives. Please go through the terms and conditions of the company as mentioned in the Job Detail. InternshipWALA is not responsible for Selection by the company, Joining of the candidates, working hours, location/posting, salary, stipend etc. These are all decided by the company.
Jobs and Pool Campus Drive
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used or the organization on whose behalf you post. You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
- Provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
- Provide or use this website and any content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
- Provide any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
You agree that the lecture notes/videos provided may have some errors
You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that
- You will inform us at email@example.com and that you will not hold us responsible.
- You will not ask for refund of the fee.
Refund of FeeYou agree that the refund of fee will be only made in the following cases
- Your course does not start within one week of registration.
- If you are not satisfied by the lecture content/document you can request for refund just after your first module. Once second module is displayed we will not refund your fee.
- If fee is refund then the payment gateway fee will be deducted from your fee and the remaining will be returned.
- You do not get any lecture during the course duration.
- You agree that any disputes will be subjected to Patna Jurisdiction only
Disclaimers of Warranty / Limitations of Liabilities
- THE INTERNSHIPWALA SITE AND ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE INTERNSHIPWALA SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT INSOFAR AS ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- INTERNSHIPWALA AND THE INTERNSHIPWALA PARTICIPANTS (AS DEFINED BELOW) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INTERNSHIPWALA SITE WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, THAT THE INTERNSHIPWALA SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE COURSES OR CONTENT PROVIDED WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. INTERNSHIPWALA AND THE INTERNSHIPWALA PARTICIPANTS ALSO MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR QUALITY OF THE INTERNSHIPWALA SITE OR ANY COURSES OR CONTENT, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR COURSES OR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. "INTERNSHIPWALA PARTICIPANTS" MEANS THE ENTITIES PROVIDING INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES FOR THE INTERNSHIPWALA SITE, THE COURSE INSTRUCTORS, AND THEIR STAFFS.